- Flea & Tick
- Skin & Coat
- Rx Food
Free Shipping Over $49.00*
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cheristin is a monthly topical treatment used to treat and prevent flea infeastations in cats. Cheristin acts rapidly. An initial application can kill fleas in as little as 30 minutes. 98-100% fleas are gone in 12 hours. One application of Cheristin provides full 30-day protection. Each box contains 6 doses with a simple and easy-to-use applicator. It is safe for cats and kittens over eight weeks of age.
For use on cats and kittens only. For external use only. Do not use on kittens less than 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 1.8 lbs. Refer to the label for directions. Always follow your veterinarian’s prescribe dosage. Side effects may include application site hair loss, hair change (greasy, clumping or matting) redness, inflammation and itching. Other side effects such as lethargy and vomiting have also been reported. Contact your veterinarian if these or any other side effects occur.
Active Ingredients: Spinetoram 11.2% Other Ingredients: 88.8%
• Remove one applicator tube from the blister package.
• Hold the applicator tube in an upright position.
• Press cap down until it clicks (indicating that the tube has been punctured). (See Figure 1.) Hold upright and remove cap. Check to be sure there is an opening at the tip of the tube.
• Part the hair on the neck at the base of the head until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube directly above the skin and squeeze the tube 2-4 times to expel the contents of the tube directly on the skin. For best results, apply at the base of the head, not between shoulder blades. Avoid getting the product in your pet's eyes or mouth. Treatment at the base of the head will minimize the opportunity for the cat to directly lick the product. Do not allow your cat to ingest this product. (There may be a small residual remaining in the tube after a full dose is expelled).
• Discard the empty applicator tube in the trash.
Use once monthly for continuous protection against flea infestations. For external use only. Do not allow your cat to ingest. For cats weighing over 20lbs, using more than 1 single dose is not advised. You should treat all pets in your household with the appropriate flea preventative medicine to prevent flea infestations.
Store in original package in a cool dry place.
Cheristin (spinetoram) is a topical treatment which kills and prevents fleas in cats and kittens 8 weeks and older. Cheristin kills fleas in just 30 minutes and will keep you cat protected for up to 6 weeks. It is recommended to apply a single monthly dose for year-round flea protection.
Cheristin (spinetoram) will start killing fleas within 30 minutes of the application and 98-100% of fleas will be gone within 12 hours. Cheristin will prevent your cat from future infestations by killing fleas before they lay eggs.
Fleas will rise to the top of your cat’s hair as they die. It is perfectly normal to start seeing more fleas immediately after treating your cat and it means the treatment is working effectively.
Yes, Cheristin (spinetoram) is available online without a prescription.
No, Cheristin (spinetoram) is only approved for use in cats. Do not use Cheristin on your dogs.
Cheristin comes in 1, 3 and 6 dose packages. It is recommended that you apply one dose monthly for continuous protection and control of flea infestations.
There are no known interactions between Cheristin (spinetoram) and other EPA-registered or FDA-approved flea control medicine for cats. You should always consult your veterinarian about medications and dosages for your pet’s safety.